Himalayan honey, also known as Mad honey, is one of the rarest and most exotic honeys in the world. Harvested from beehives hanging on the cliffs of the Himalayan Mountains, Mad Honey is made by the largest honey bee breed in the world who collects pollen from wild Rhododendron flowers.
Among its many medicinal qualities, Mad Honey is known to be hallucinogenic, anticancer, aphrodisiacal and highly nutritional. Its hallucinogenic properties come from the Grayanotoxins and Tropane alkaloids found in the Rhododendron flowers.
Honey hunting is one of the most unique traditions in the world. Mad Honey is collected by local tribes in the upper Himalayan region, preserving the tradition and maintaining a sustainable harvesting technique that causes no harm and helps the bees to thrive.
Health Benefits Reported:
- Mild hallucinogenic properties
- Resolving hypertension
- Preventing cancer and heart disease
- Reducing ulcers and other gastrointestinal issues
- Increasing stamina and athletic performance
- Reducing cough and throat irritation
- Strengthening the immune system
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Rich in antioxidants
- High nutritional values of Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Vitamin C, Calcium, amino acids
- Our Himalayan Mad Honey is the purest, highest-quality available and has the highest levels of Grayanotoxin chemical (hallucinogenic property).
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Nutrition Facts: Fat 0g, Sodium 0g, Carbohydrate 17g, Sugar 17g
CAUTION: Do not exceed 1 tablespoon in 24-hour period; do not give to children under 18 years old; Do not drink alcohol while consuming Mad Honey.
There are no reviews yet.